On the 18th & 19th June when most people will be thinking about their upcoming summer holidays – members of Transition Heathrow and the local community down by Heathrow Airport are headed for Central London County Court for a two day hearing.
After three previous adjournments during court proceedings it is expected a judge will finally rule on whether an eviction order should be granted at our community market-garden project ‘Grow Heathrow’. Despite widespread support from the surrounding community including Hillingdon Council, the local MP and even the local Police, the site with three greenhouses on it and which we cleared over 30 tonnes of rubbish off could be handed back to the land owners who have no plans whatsoever.
We want to stop the site from going back to what it was; a dumping yard and car scrapping sanctuary. In the run up to court you can support us by:
- Signing our petition (NOT WORKING AT THE MOMENT – WE’RE TRYING TO FIX IT)
- Following our blog and twitter for updates: @transheathrow #DefendGrowHrow
- Sending us a photo or statement of support to email@example.com:
- Turning up to court on the 18th & 19th June. Please come and join the big show of support photo opportunity outside court on Monday 18th at 9.30am Address HERE.
- Donating us some cash. Paypal button also on top right of this page